Sharing God’s love through whole-person care.
Providing access to affordable healthcare and promoting wellness of spirit, mind, and body for the underserved who live or work in our community
- Caring – We will treat those we serve with compassion, respect, and patience with the understanding that all people are created in the image of God. (John 15:12)
- Relating – We will always be professional and conduct ourselves with authenticity. (John 4:24)
- Improving – We will constantly seek ways to improve care though innovation, creativity, and collaboration. (Habbakuk 2:3)
- Serving – We will provide the opportunity to honor a calling to serve. (Mark 10:45)
- Partnering – We will partner with the community to care for those in need. (I Cor. 3:9)
- We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His physical return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, not as a result of good works.
- We believe that when Christ returns, He will raise the dead bodily and judge the world, assigning the unbeliever to condemnation and the believer to eternal blessedness and joy with the Lord in the new heaven and new earth.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Faith Community Health is a charitable clinic providing comprehensive health care and in-house pharmacy services at affordable, income-based rates.
We serve people living or working in Stone and Taney counties with primary care, KwikCare, vision, mental health, and in-house prescription services.
Our FaithCare program provides healthcare benefits for area employers for low monthly rates. FaithCare services help uninsured employees get the care they need for just $10.
Friends of FAiTH give back to their community to help meet the healthcare needs of the people we serve through their generous donations and volunteerism.