Sharing God’s love through whole-person care
Providing access to affordable healthcare and promoting wellness of spirit, mind, and body for the underserved who live or work in our community
- Caring – We will treat those we serve with compassion, respect, and patience with the understanding that all people are created in the image of God.
- Relating – We will always be professional and conduct ourselves with authenticity.
- Improving – We will constantly seek ways to improve care though innovation, creativity, and collaboration.
- Serving – We will provide the opportunity to honor a calling to serve.
- Partnering – We will partner with the community to care for those in need.
Faith Community Health is a charitable clinic providing comprehensive health care and in-house pharmacy services at affordable, income-based rates.
We serve people living or working in Stone and Taney counties with primary care, KwikCare, vision, mental health and in-house prescription services.
Our FaithCare program provides healthcare benefits for area employers for low monthly rates. FaithCare services help uninsured employees get the care they need for just $10.
Friends of Faith give back to their community to help meet the healthcare needs of the people we serve through their generous donations and volunteerism.