Invest in health… Invest in Life… Invest in God’s work through Faith Community Health.
You are the reason we are able to see the joy on the face of the healthcare worker who was cured of the Hepatitis C resulting from her employment. You allow us to hear the appreciation from many patients who are able to afford their diabetic supplies or their cardiac meds because Faith Community Health provides their prescription needs for just $10 per month. Your donations make all the difference in their ability to maintain quality of life and to provide for their families.Donate Now
We have been able to serve over 5,000 patients and provide over $3 million annually in prescriptions for our patients only because of your generosity. Faith Community Health partners with agencies like Dispensary of Hope, Missouri Foundation for Health, the Skaggs Foundation, the Slusher Foundation, CoxHealth, UMKC School of Pharmacy at MSU, Direct Relief, drug manufacturers and others to create healthcare services for our patients valued at 10 times what it costs us to provide. But our patients pay only a quarter of the cost on average. Without your support we could not continue to meet the healthcare needs of nearly a thousand families in our area every year.
Faith Community Health receives no state or federal government funding. As a faith based, tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, we depend on the donations of friends and supporters to provide medical services for the families we serve. Most of our patients have no health insurance and are ineligible for assistance through Medicaid or federal health insurance programs. You are the hero in their life stories!
- Use the Donate Now button above to donate securely online. You will receive a receipt by email.
- You may choose to text donations by texting “FCH” to 855-945-0909. Two step confirmation is required for security and you may pay by credit card or EFT.
- Recurring donations may be made online or through your bank’s bill pay feature. We can also assist you with automated bank draft or credit card payments. Simply call 417-336-9355 and ask to speak with our business manager.
- For donors who may wish to consider bequests or non-cash gifts like stocks and real estate, we work with the National Christian Foundation to provide donor services that will enable you to obtain valuable tax advantages. Please speak with our business manager or director of charitable giving for details.
- Donations by cash or check may be made in person at our clinic offices or by mail at the address on the bottom of each page of this website.
Thanks to YOU, thousands of patients are getting the healthcare they need, making our community stronger.