What Are Your Services?
- Primary Care medical
- KWIKCare urgent care services
- Mental Health services
- Vision Care
What Can I See a Provider for?
- Primary Care Medical Services: See our providers for any health concerns you may experience. We want to be your healthcare home. We can coordinate your care when you need referrals to specialists.
- KWIKCare Medical Services: Walk-in care for minor injuries, cold and flu, allergies, viruses, strep throat, UTI, bites and stings, strains or sprains or similar urgent care needs. We help you get back to work “kwikly”!
- Prescription Services: An in-house dispensary enables our providers to help you with diagnosis and onsite pharmacist consult for prescription needs and refills in our clinic.
- Mental Health Services: Our providers can refer you to licensed mental health professionals who may be able to meet with you discreetly in our clinic to assist with your care.
- Vision Services: Qualified professionals are available to provide eye exams and assist you with obtaining low cost frames and lenses to meet your vision needs. By appointment only.
Am I Eligible?
You may qualify for affordable income-based rates and access to our inexpensive prescription plan, depending on household size and income as well as health insurance coverage. Faith Community Health operates on a cash basis with no federal or state support. We are unable to accept insurance payments. Patients with insurance covering prescription drugs are not eligible to participate in our prescription program.
We can help you determine your eligibility for low cost services. Simply schedule a registration appointment and provide the required documentation. For more details, click on the Registration page on the menu.